Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just can't stop thinking about this

I’m feeling way too fresh right now that it has stopped me from feeling sleepy. Everyone should have taken a midnight bath cause it can truly makes you feel like you’re new. And are those rumors about getting a late or midnight bath are true? Seriously, I never believed it since the first time I’ve been told so. I really enjoyed late night bath. You never feel fresher when you took one before you sleep. Hey, I should suggest that everyone take a bath every time you sleep. It’ll make you feel more confident for yourself, and you will feel just great. Plus, its kinda an advantage for me as sometimes I don’t take my bath if I’m way too late for morning classes. The truth fact is, your body still feel fresh in the morning if you took a midnight bath. The things that smells is only your mouth and face. Just make a quick wash of it, and poof! You’re ready for classes.

Its just the simple big gesture I wanted you to make. I don’t ask you to buy me things, jewels or good stuffs. I just wanted you to at least show a little gratitude to me, cause I often felt that I’m never special enough to you. That you have no interest at all to me. That I am someone who you can never feel proud with. I am a person who is having a low-self-esteem-problem-when-it-comes-to-the-man-I-love. Lets make a quick check lists:


1.       Are you a beauty?                                                                                                                       
    NO
2.       Are you slim, slender or sexy?                                                                                         
    NO
3.       Do you have a hot physical appearance?                                                                                              
    NO
4.       Do you play games?                                                                                                                 
    NO
5.       Do you like football?                                                                                                                      
    NO
6.       Do you think that he thinks you are beautiful?                                                                
    NO
7.       Do you think that he just wanna have fun with you?                                                     
    MAYBE
8.       Does he proud of having you as his girlfriend?                                                                   
    NO, IDTS
9.       Does he have a lot of scandals?                                                                                                
    YES, I THINK
10.   Do you think that he has other funnier, beautiful, charming, intelligent person?      
    MAYBE
11.   Will he like me if I’m fat?                                                                                                       
    NO
12.   Does he like me?                                                                                                       
    IDK
13.   Does he really mean it when he said ily or imy ?                                                              
    IDK
14.   Do you love him?                                                                                                                           
    YES
15.   Do you find yourself always saying the wrong things when you’re having a conversation with him?                                                                                                                                                        YES
16.   Do you think that you’re physically attractive?                                                       
    NO
17.   Do you think that you have all he needs?                                                                  
    NO


From the quick check list that I did above, I scored 10 NO, 3 YES and the rest is unsure feeling. Can you see how low my self-esteem is?

No comments: