Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

TQA

Three years of knowing you, feels like there is still a lot to know. Three years I stay next to you, sometimes I get sick, but most of the time I love it. I personally believe that you are my other half, if only there is a guy version of you. Wherever you go, just turn your head back to me, smile and say “Everything is good and great for me, don’t you worry”. You’re always like a stepmother to me, but the best boyfriend I have ever had. People will slowly get to know and see how you really are, just the way I did. They will love your personality in silence. Nurture your good and kind heart; don’t give people the wrong signal, because you know how people easily misjudged you. All those crying moments with you, the big arguments we had, the night outs we spent, the sleepovers, walking to class and came back to hostel and most importantly, the happy, insane laughs we both shared. I remember you will keep babbling if I ever get sick and always bring me fresh lime whenever I’m having a sore throat. God knows how lazy you are and you wont simply do it to people, but you did it to me. All the time. I remember, rushing my way back from KL to Segamat, just because you called and cried saying something bad happened to you. We walked around UiTM, I made you laughed again and I swear, that is the best feelings. About the arguments, well let us not get into the topic. Just remember, when the whole world is going against you, I’m here. 

No comments: